Arab Street is famous for textile materials like silk, Indian fabric and Indonesian batik. There are also creative and quirky shophouses and restaurants along the street. Walking along Arab Street is pleasurable, smelling the aroma from many of the middle eastern restaurants.
Around these areas is where the Malay ethnicity reside and most of them are Muslim. It is the center of the Islamic community. Many of the shops are influenced by Muslim culture selling prayer rugs, jilbab and Muslim caps.
- A personal photographer for your private photoshoot session
- A private online gallery to view, download and share your photos
- 25 high resolution, professionally reworked images
- Complimentary 5 x Teh Tarik (locally unique tea) from local eateries
- Max 5 pax per photoshoot
What’s Not Included
- Transport and attractions fees
- Shopping and meals
- The Sultan Mosque with its golden dome
What to bring
Wear color coordinated comfortable t-shirt for a great photo session! Singapore is hot, so do get lots of water to drink and wear comfortable footwear for moving around.
Good to know stuff
I can speak and understand English, Chinese and Cantonese.