Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 156 year old Gardens make for a spectacular natural backdrop for photographs – highlights include the National Orchid Garden and a Rain Forest trail.
We’ll meet at Tanglin gate of the Botanic Gardens, then head inside of the Gardens. There I’ll lead you to various beautiful photo spots (including lesser-known ones) covering areas such as the Gazebo and Symphony Lake. Of course, you will have a choice of the locations as well. If you wish to see a different part of the Gardens (at another entrance), simply let me know in advance.
More information about Singapore Botanic Gardens can be found at http://www.sbg.org.sg
- A personal photographer for your private photoshoot session
- A private online gallery to view, download and share your photos
- 15 high resolution, professionally reworked images
- Complimentary drinks – we’ll take a break in between/after and I’ll be glad to tell you more about Singapore.
What’s Not Included
- Transportation costs
- Any meals and drinks
- Singapore Botanic Gardens – Main Tanglin Gate – Right opposite the Gleaneagles Hospital
- Click here for transportation information to Tanglin Gate
- Click here for Botanic Gardens Map
- Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Any time before 9am or after 5pm, for the best lighting conditions and temperatures
What to Bring
- An extra set of clothes for more variation in the shoot, and water to keep yourself hydrated
Good to Know
- I will be bringing studio lighting equipment for additional lighting options – it might or might not be used depending on conditions