Join me for a heritage photoshoot trail through the Peranakan and Malay enclaves. We will explore the Joo Chiat area, visit some wonderful indie cafes, and have a great photoshoot time at some of the unique heritage buildings.
- A personal photographer for your private photoshoot session
- A private online gallery to view, download and share your photos
- 50 high resolution, professionally reworked images
What’s Not Included
- Transportation in between the photoshoot if necessary
- Any meals and drinks
- Katong 112 – a shopping mall at 112 East Coast Road Singapore 428802
- Click here for a directional map
- Click here for google map view
- If you are taking a Taxi, let the driver know your destination is Katong 112 Shopping Mall. If you are travelling via public transport, you can drop off at Paya Lebar MRT Station, and take a free shuttle bus (11am – 5pm).
What to Bring
- Recommended to wear colorful outfits, so that your photoshoot would have great contrasting images
Good to Know
- Let me know your favorite activity so that we can customize the photoshoot session according to your preferences. Simply add in under the comments field during checkout upon booking.
- Should you wish to extend the package duration, it will be set at an additional hour rate of $250.
- Recommended timings: 11am-1pm or 3pm-5pm on weekdays mon-thurs